feeling lost...

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

...kind of:). seeing as i can't download any pictures, but feeling the need to put something on here and as i'm an hour ahead of my lonely husband who at this very minute is watching "lost" at home...wait. i lost my train of thought. baby must be needing something.

oh yeah. nope. it's gone again.

sigh.

anyways. i'm just trying to stay awake as there are still 36 minutes until i can call that handsome man sleeping in my residence across the way, and i've already watched the episode of "house hunters" which is making me convinced that surely there are other areas of the world that are much more affordable then where we live, but do i really want to move to utah? hmmm...

and in the spirit of honoring my last post...today, lyla sported a lovely hairstyle that consisted of one ponytail in the middle of her head (shocker), and her cutie pie purple butterfly pants, pink onsie and purple socks. all girl, my girl.

and still, my train of thought wanders...