six years ago today...

Saturday, October 6, 2007


...you saw past the woman i had been and you were there, at the end of the aisle, waiting for me. six years ago today you said those incredible words that pledged our lives together until death parts us. six years ago today you lifted my veil and kissed me for the very first time. six years ago today i felt radiant because you loved me. six years ago today i felt safe and cherished and protected. six years ago today i became your wife.

six years and two babies and millions of laughs and tears later, i'm still amazed that you could see past who i had been to who i am becoming. that those words that we shared before God still move me. that your kisses still have the power to make me weak. six years and two babies later i feel older, wiser and a bit more tired but with one look you make me feel radiant.

with you, i still feel safe and cherished and protected.

six years later...i wouldn't trade being your wife for anything.

happy anniversary my love.