be honest...

Monday, February 26, 2007

...no one actually comes to this blog to read about what i have to say - you come for the pictures:) - yup, i caught ya!! but i do have one personal thing to write, so please bear with me. the last couple of months have been difficult for me. partly due to the crazy hormonal shifts in my crazy brain, and partly due to my tendency to focus solely on the overwhelming areas of my life.
someone told me recently that happy babies come from happy mommies.

i haven't been a happy mommy. i've been a mommy who's barely kept her head above water, planning and worrying about a life changing event that i can't even fathom.

but my daughter remains happy.

and it's not because of me.

only God could work such a miracle as He has been waiting for me to take the focus off of me and my worries to focusing on Him and His help. only He could use my daughter's joy in all things simple to cause me to start looking for joy again.
and i am.


and now, here are the pictures:).