contemplating my button...

Saturday, June 23, 2007

just thought i would add another fun view of my tummy...lyla and i spent some time in the yard the other morning and she kept wanting to lift up my shirt to kiss and pat "baby" and poke at my button...so i think she's doing more contemplating then i am:).

and today was an early celebration of my birthday which was exciting for both me and lyla because we got to share it with our two favorite boys! no, we didn't double date:). tony had arranged for lyla to spend the day with our friends ken and sarah, and their little boy logan...who lyla adores! (we have his picture on our fridge and she kisses it every morning.) and then my favorite boy took me to spend a glorious, no-rushed day at ikea. i love ikea. so i picked up my curtains, and we just have to hang everything in the next couple of days and i can post pics of my not so naked home!

so, now i'm tired and ready for bed, but sleep may be a long time coming. despite being an angel for our friends, i think lyla is going to need some extra snuggles tonight - but i don't mind, i can't believe how much i missed my little girl!