lovin' on the man who made me a mom...

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

the prompt over at something good this week is to tell of what your husband did for you for mother's day.

this one was easy as pie. tony made me laugh all day. seriously. we went to the zoo with the girls and my folks and he would have me in stitches at the most odd moments. then at dinner he would say or do something crazy that would have me laughing again. after my parents drove the girls home and we stayed behind in the city he came up with the wackiest ideas in the book store that would have me laughing as i walked down the aisles.

tony bought me flowers and a couple of presents that i had fallen in love with, but the best present that he gave me was the freedom to be crazy and laugh my head off.


below is a pictorial example of the day:
take 1...but i'm glad i didn't stop there because...
he surprised me with this face in take two...
but i knew he was making a funny face for take 3 and i couldn't stop laughing...too bad my battery died after this one because i would have loved to have seen what other wacky faces he would have come up with!